Friday, April 30, 2010

iPad Arrival

This week brought an exciting new option to the MNPS world of technology tools.  A few Apple iPads have been purchased for research and development in the Instructional Technology Department.  The staff has been busily trying out different apps looking for educational value and ease of use.  We hope that teachers will have the option to order Mac based tools in the near future.

Until then... if you are in any trainings with us at the Martin Center you will see us using the iPads and we might even pass it around for you to try it during class.

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE contact me when you want to test them in the classrooms! I will be more than happy to open my classroom to site based testing.
    Suzie Carter
    Una Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be the first to request checking this out!
    Joyce Claassen
    Sylvan Park
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be the first to check this out!
    Joyce Claassen
    Sylvan Park

    ReplyDelete