Friday, February 26, 2010
Google Day
Today the three tech coaches were participants instead of trainers. What fun to be a part of the audience and be an active learner instead of the one running the show. There was so much information that early on the idea hit me to create a google doc to take notes that could then be shared and edited with the group. Be on the lookout for more information and resources as we implement our learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE using Google Docs in the classroom!! I use it to communicate with my parents. It's great for scheduling P/T conferences (they can see to-the-minute updates on which time slots are still available), I use it for parents to sign up for weeks to provide the class snacks, and more! I'm also using it for a Fun Run I'm organizing...we have a committee of teachers and parents asking for sponsorships throughout our school community, so everyone hops on the Doc to give updates on businesses they've visited and such. Our entire grade level created a survey for the parents to fill out through Google Docs as well. Very useful tool!!! :)
ReplyDelete